APAVE: Implementation of the SAP S/4 HANA on Azure (Cloud) solution
Apave, a consulting company in technical, human and environmental risk management established in Tunisia since 1936, operates in the field of consulting in technical, human and environmental risk management.
In collaboration with the teams at INSOMEA, a Microsoft partner, Aymax carried out the first SAP S/4HANA on Azure implementation in the region. An on-cloud installation for our client APAVE International.
Complete cloud implementation across all environments: development, quality, production and Fiori.
Performance, security and cost optimisation were the main reasons for choosing this device.
The challenges of a new information system:
Since 2005, APAVE had an information system that was not adapted to the company’s technological developments and new challenges. A solution with outdated functionalities that was therefore not used enough.
This system results in the use of tools external to the ERP through unrelated applications or Excel files. It has led to complexity of use by creating a massive reliance on tools external to the ERP via unrelated applications.
This situation of non-adaptation requires a real need to migrate the entire IT system to a powerful and intelligent ERP system that responds perfectly to all business issues: This is the new generation of ERP: SAP S/4 HANA.
In this project, we relied on on-cloud integration for all environments: development, quality, production and Fiori. This approach brings many challenges for the optimisation of business processes as well as for the rationalisation of tasks.
The main issues:
- Implementing Apave International’s business model for inspection subscription management in S/4HANA under FIORI.
- Integrating the technical algorithm for calculating annual subscriber fees into the S/4HANA business process.
- Improving cost control of inspection visits through the deployment of service orders and the integration of the Travel Expense module.
- Digitalising construction technical control: a first for Apave International.
- Implementing a specific SD flow to cover the three types of customers managed by Apave International:
- A flow for subscribing customers
- A glow for non-subscribing customers
- CTC (Civil Engineering) client flow
- Implementing a specific workflow to manage incoming documents from the order desk on SAP4HANA