Level 4 : Implementation of an S/4 Hana solution - Functional part
As the leading telecom infrastructure operator in Tunisia, Level 4 offers very high-speed services to telecom operators and Internet service providers.
Aymax has been supporting Level 4 for several years in its digitalisation, and in particular in the deployment of SAP solutions.
Aymax therefore carried out the implementation and deployment of the SAP S/4 HANA solution with a scope of action covering all the Finance and Logistics modules.
The project involved several key steps:
- Scoping workshops for functional requirements
- Project design phase
- Setup and testing
- User training
The main objective of this project is to detect the needs of Level 4 users in order to guide the key users towards the best practices to be applied in order to optimise the use of the ERP and therefore its performance. A project that relies on two key factors: project monitoring and planning; to ensure an optimal deliverable for all teams involved.
The functional part of the implementation of the S/4 Hana solution allowed Level 4 to :
- Simplify the data model
- Increase data exploitation capacity to optimise data analysis and retrieval
- Improve productivity
- Improve the user experience (through Fiori tiles)
Specific inputs for the S/4 Hana logistics module:
- Improving the company’s logistics strategy by reducing supply chain risk through an optimal mix of suppliers and partners.
Specific inputs for the S/4 Hana finance module:
- Optimisation and improvement of the financial strategy through the processes and procedures of the finance department.
- Delivering the best results by providing a decision support solution.
A project successfully completed thanks to cooperation between functional teams and the client with this device:
- Client team finance and logistics
- SAP technical consultants
- SAP functional consultants