We are proud to have realized, in our region, the first SAP S/4 HANA on Azure implementation from Microsoft for all environments. A project successfully implemented for our customer APAVE in close collaboration with the INSOMEA team, a Microsoft Gold partner for the installation and migration part with the Microsoft Azure Cloud. A complete implementation on Azure on all environments: development, quality, production, and Fiori.
A feat of technicality achieved for the subsidiary ACT International APAVE of the eponymous group: APAVE; installed in Tunisia since 1936. The company operates in the field of human and environmental technical risk management.
This company had an information system developed internally since 2005. It did not integrate all the company’s functions or even the current challenges, which resulted in the use of tools external to the ERP, via applications or Excel files not linked to the ERP. A situation with a real need to migrate the entire IT system to a complete ERP that meets all their needs: SAP S/4 HANA.
We were able to deal with a multitude of businesses grouped together with the same ERP, whose application perimeter is as follows: purchasing, sales, procurement, accounting, fixed asset accounting, authorization management, logistics, and human resources processes.
Accompanied by a complex technological perimeter where we find: SAP S/4 HANA – FICO/SD/MM/HR/CS/PM, SOLMAN, FIORI, HANA, COCKPIT, SCP, SCPI, ODATA, ABAP, ALV, SmartForms, Flexible workflow (for the main technologies mobilized)
So many complexities that required complete management with the help of a team with multiple skills.
A complete and flexible team
A project carried out through a team of 20 consultants within the offices of Aymax Tunisia (Tunis) over a total period of 1 year. A team guided by the same agile methodology: SAP Activate.
SAP Activate methodology (source : SAP)
A process that makes sense, to frame all the key steps defining the role of each person and analyzing all the opportunities for improvements and changes to the company’s IT operations.
Multiple challenges in a context of a complete migration on Microsof Azure Cloud system :
As many issues as business processes and rationalization needs are at stake in the project, an approach made technical by its plurality and on its integration in Cloud on the development, quality, production, and Fiori parts.
We were able to collaborate with INSOMEA’s teams, experts in Microsoft Cloud solutions, and particularly on the Microsoft Azure system. They accompanied us throughout the project on this implementation to ensure an optimal level of response between the parties and a high-performance device.
For the information systems management part, here are the main issues identified:
- Implement the APAVE business model for inspection subscription management in S/4HANA under FIORI.
- Integrate the technical algorithm for calculating annual subscriber fees into the S/4HANA business process.
- Improve cost control of inspection visits through the deployment of service orders and the integration of the Travel Expense module.
- Digitize the technical control of constructions: a first within APAVE international.
- Implement a specific SD flow to cover the three types of customers managed by APAVE:
- Flow for subscriber customer
- Flow for non-subscription customers
- CTC customer flow (Technical Control of Constructions – Civil Engineering)
- Implement a specific workflow to manage incoming documents from the order desk on SAP4HANA
A complete action spread over three major axes:
Our complete action was achieved through the composition of our three teams: functional, technical, and administration (Basis).
A project managed from start to finish with all our teams on the following services:
- Provide a high level of technical, functional, and business expertise.
- Focus on the user experience UX.
- Propose models and solutions that combine the response to the need.
- Ensure the functional integration of all target business processes.
- Meet deadlines and deliver with a high degree of quality.
- Functional planning.
- Technical conception and implementation FIORI, ODATA, API, form, bidding …
- SCP Administration.
- Functional tests.
- Technical documentation.
- Configuration of SOLMAN for incident management (ITSM) internally with the project team and externally with the SAP support team, for transport management (CHARM) and for system monitoring.
- Support levels 1, 2, 3.
- Ensure the Agile process (Sprint review, planning, deliverables).
- Aymax is committed to results through KPIs (milestones & quality of deliverables, skills matrix …) measured monthly in contract committee.
- Improve user satisfaction.
Actions supported by a Cloud on Azure device on all environments thanks to INSOMEA’s teams.
A device allowing to :
- Reduce time to market with environments ready in 3 to 4 days.
- Flexibility and control over pricing: payment only for Cloud services consumed.
- High availability with an SLA of 99.95%.
- Allows to include a Disaster Recovery and Backup service
All our actions have enabled our client to rationalize its entire IT system around a single ERP. An ERP with increased capacities thanks to the power of the S/4 HANA system, allowing the group to respond to various business issues by ensuring optimal and secure information flow, particularly thanks to the Cloud.
A cloud system in all environments ensures technological adaptability making this system today a pillar for the long-term evolution of this company.